Supply Kit - Fabric Swatch Magnets
Save time and money with this convenient kit of the supplies you need to make fabric swatch magnets from a Kona Cotton Color Card (365 Colors). Use your magnetic whiteboard and mixed media shears, grab this kit, and have fun making inspiring fabric swatch magnets for your sewing room! See our tutorial: How to Make Fabric Swatch Magnets.
- Kona Cotton Color Card - 365 Colors, by Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Adhesive Magnetic Sheets - 8.5“ x 11”, 20 mil, pack of 6 (plus a little extra)
- CMY Color Wheel - 7 3/4“
This kit does NOT include a dry erase board or mixed media shears. Need to get those, too? Here are a couple of good choices. Note: some of links below are affiliate links, which means that if you buy, we’ll earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Please know that we have experience with these products, and we recommend them because they are helpful, not because of the small commission we'd make if you decide to purchase. Thanks!
- U Brands Magnetic Dry Erase Board, 36" x 24"
- U Brands Magnetic Dry Erase Board, 11" x 14"
- Fiskars Amplify Mixed Media Shears, 8"